Account Manager

Genius Blueprint Book Author And Business Set Up

   Welcome Aboard!    You have made a great decision!  Once your payment has been made, we will be in contact with you, usually by the next business day. You will be taken to a page immediately after your payment has been received, where you can download your template and find the contact information you need.   Please fill out the forms there completely. We reserve the right to refund your money and not take you on as a client after our interview with you. We believe in transparency.  So here is what you are paying for.  We will publish your book, and if within 45 days your book is not rated a Best Seller on Amazon Kindle (where appropriate to the type of book you are writing), you have the option of receiving and prompt refund, or allowing us to work on it until it is, without further charges. About four weeks after you will be paying $197 per month for us to update services to your book, your website, membership site, blog, podcast maintenance until you cancel.  You will not be charged the monthly fee until you are earning $500 per month! This is month to month and you may cancel at any time. There is no long-term contract. Should you cancel, give us 30 days notice and we will take down your online presence we built for you. We only work with people that want to work with us. In the same vain, we reserve the right to cancel our agreement with you at any time with 30 days notice.  Revenue Splits And Fees  Credit card and Amazon fees are subtracted from the sales of your books, and the revenue splits are then 75% to you the author and 25% to us. The same split applies to sales to your core business products and services as well. Online products and services including memberships and training, webinars and other digital products are split with payment processing fees deducted off the top with 75% going to you the author, and then remaining 25% going to us. Payment process via PayPal and other providers typically runs from 2% to 4%. The sales generated from Apps will be split 70% to the Author and 30% to the author after any process fees charged by payment processors. All 3 types of income stream are split after the 5% set aside for marketing. An author contract laying this out in detail will be sent to you within 14 business days.  Again, if you are not happy with anything, we will gladly refund your money. We typically have your website, membership site, blog, podcast, and author page completed within 14 days.  You will be contacted for the necessary information. Again, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! We can't wait to begin working with you. So you will be making a payment of $833 today, then another payment of $833 when you are ready to get started on your book in earnest, then the final payment once your book is done and ready to be published.  It takes on average three weeks from start to finish.  Depending on your book type, your website, if applicable may be ready well before that.  Also, if you just want the book for promotional purposes, you obviously will not be paying the monthly investment for the site and other items. Last but not least, if you want your book ghost written, please contact us first. We can't wait to begin working with you on your new book. Cheers, Kevin and Andrew

Package Details

Recurring payment until you cancel
Trial period for 1 month for $897.00
Payments: $197.00 each 1 month

Personal Details









Account Details